Friday, October 3, 2008

today! =]

Today, I worked on my collage. I'm almost finished.

The basic idea of my collage:

Photojournalist, get put into a lot of action. One of the biggest themes for a photojournalist is war. These journalist are actually sent out and are in the middle of a war zone taking pictures. Sounds crazy but its there job. So for my collage, I'm going to include photos that relate to the war and photojournalism.

I want my collage to say a lot. when people see it i want them to understand it. i want people to know it has meaning.

I just started working on my collage but i feel that its almost done.
to test if my collage has meaning and says a lot i will ask people who have no idea what I'm doing my project on what my collage is saying and showing, what does my collage mean?

No comments: