Monday, September 8, 2008

Thinking..

Today I narrowed my topics. The topics that I picked are


  • music

  • writing (poetry)

These two topics are a very big deal. They mean more the just reading or listening.


Writing is a very powerful thing. When you write, there has to be emotion, and meaning. Writing can be so inspirational. Writing shows what kind of person you are without even having to tell about yourself.


Music, is so much more then a really good beat. Music takes time, just like writing. You have to create the song(lyrics), which i think is the best part about music. Then you have to connect a perfect beat. There is so much meaning and so much work with music.


I have a huge passion for both writing and music.


I'm trying to decide on which topic to do. Maybe, I can do a combination of the two???


1 comment:

Brandon said...

I know how you can do both.


WRITE MUSIC!